Please support our important work. Support residents, families and youth. Support Lowertown!
Your generous donations will allow us to:
- Ensure a resident can keep running soccer for free for over 70 kids aged 4-10 in Jules-Morin Park
- Keep providing healthy snacks at our after-school programming
- Start addressing points raised by youth in their youth action plan for Lowertown (being developed; to be launched in January 2022)
- Support our holiday programs, which provide families with a food basket, gift cards and toys for children 0 to 12 years old
- Give fresh food to clients of our food bank
- Respond to urgent needs: taxis for medical appointments, baby formula, shopping cards, diapers, school supplies, etc.
Please donate to us by mail at: Lowertown Community Resource Centre, 40 Cobourg St., Ottawa, Ontario K1N 8Z6 or via the Canada Helps website.
THANK YOU for your help!